Ain’t nobody got time for URLs like this:
You gotta keep it tight:
Ah, now that’s better.
By the way, do you like knowing how many people click on your links? And where those visitors live, as well as where those clicks came from?
A short link is a powerful marketing tool when you use it carefully. It is not just a link but a medium between your customer and their destination. A short link allows you to collect so much data about your customers and their behaviors.
Target your customers to increase your reach and redirect them to a relevant page. Add a pixel to retarget them in your social media ad campaign to capture them.
Share your links to your network and measure data to optimize your marketing campaign's performance. Reach an audience that fits your needs.
Reach & increase sales.
Understanding your users and customers will help you increase your conversion. Our system allows you to track everything. Whether it is the amount of clicks, the country or the referrer, the data is there for you to analyze it.
In this article, you’ll learn all about URL shorteners, including which ones are most suitable for your specific needs.
Top Blog Posts
- Url Shortener Redirection Types 4 months ago
- Benefits of PORTER URL Shortener to supercharge your marketing? 4 months ago
- How to obtain a free SSL certificate for your domain or website? 4 months ago
- Setting up Deep Linking in iOS and Android 4 months ago
- Share Your URLs with Free and Easy URL Shortener Tools 3 months ago