So, if deep links are the mobile version of regular hyperlinks, allowing users to move between different mobile views and apps, where can they go?
Here are a few examples:
• Website to App
• App to App
• Social Media to App
• Search Result to App (using app indexing)
• Mobile Phone Search to App
• Ad to App
•Email to App • SMS to App
Deep links make the lives of users frictionless. Say a user wants to share a product from our app with a friend. Anyone can send a deep link to that page, sending the user to the content they want without any hassle.
Without deep links, finding the right product or page would be a navigational nightmare.
For user experience, marketers can also prompt users to open your app from the homepage, and settings will then be saved to remember that user preference.
Top Blog Posts
- Url Shortener Redirection Types 4 months ago
- Benefits of PORTER URL Shortener to supercharge your marketing? 4 months ago
- How to obtain a free SSL certificate for your domain or website? 4 months ago
- Setting up Deep Linking in iOS and Android 4 months ago
- Share Your URLs with Free and Easy URL Shortener Tools 3 months ago